Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I MISS NOTHING ABOUT THE GROUP--TUNDE OF STYLE PLUS


 
BY PUHSE
I do music as art and as an act so my music can be in any form depending on the message I'm trying to pass.
 
I run a record company called BAT Records. I'm also into lots of things I'm not gonna disclose to you.
 
Music chose me and one good turn deserves another
 
Life in general inspires my music
 
I don't have mentors in my field. But I do have people I learn one or two things from.
 
My personal style? Na wa sha! I'm a realistic person so no time for frivolity
 
My favorite shopping destination is Harrod's in the Uk
 
I don't have any celebrity crush. Personally having a crush is a waste of time. If you like someone, go for it
 
Mantra ke? No time!
 
What I miss about the group? Nothing at the moment!
 
Nativeboy is the name of my forthcoming album. TUNDE is my name
 
Of course people have challenges but I ain't talking about them here.
 
A word for the fans! LOVE
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment