Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Budding Stars


       

New Generation Academy                           

Ogundipe Bamidele Michael (mid fielder) I started at the age of seven and I played for my primary school and also secondary school,before I joined New Generation Football Academy.

My major challenge is age cheating problem.

My best time on pitch,was when New Generation Football Academy played Challenge Cup and also when I was invited to National Under-Seventeen Camp.

My dream is to play in Europe in five years’ time. My role model is Steven Gerald.


Lawal Dayo started football at the age of eight with Babanawa F.C,but is now with New Generation Football Academy.

My best time on pitchwas when I was invited to the National Under-Seventeen Camp.

My greatest challenge was when I was screened out of theNational Under-Seventeen Camp.

In five years’ time,I want to be playing for Nigeria’sNational Team and to also play in the Top League in Europe.Patrick Ovie,Patrick Viera and Daniel Alves are my role models.


Sanni Yusuf Amuda started football at the age of thirteen.His challenges are funding and parents’ pressure.

In five years’ time,I want to be in Europe playing with one of the best teams.

My best time on the pitch was during my screening at F.L Ebechi and People FC.

My role model is Thiago Silva.


Adeniyi Babatunde started football at the eight and his challenges include funding,training centre and kits.

In five years’ time,I want to be in Nigeria’s National Teamand in any top team in Europe.

My former club is Sl.Shaddah FC.


Popoola Afeez Ogundimu started football at the age of eleven and plays the right-fullback. He has played for such youth teams as the Invincible FC,Silent Striker FC,FC Ebeide and All Star FCbut now with New Generation Football Academy.

My challenges include funding and lack of training facilities.

My role model is Phillip Lahm of Germany.

My best time on pitch was winning the mock Nations Club 1st Runner up in 2008.


WORDSTARS FOOTBALL ACADEMY


Kayode Ojo is a goalkeeper who started his career in Ibadan Rovers Academy.He loves the game and said he was inspired to choose football.

My challenges include funding,transportation, training regularly and kits for the game.

My best time on pitch was when I travelled to the Republic of Benin and played against Football Academy.

I want to be playing for the best club in Europe in five years’ time and Peter Rufai is my role model.
Jessu Abiodun is a defensive midfielder who started his footballcareer at the aged five with Ifako Victory Academy where his brother used to take him for training.

My challenges include funding, transportation,training facility and football kit.

Jessu said his best time on pitch is both on match and during training,he added that he wants to be in the biggest club like Arsenal FC and his role model Claude Makelele.


Tunde Oluwole a striker with Wordstars started his career as a kid, and said thathe got inspired from watching live matches ontelevision.

His challenges include funding, kits,transportation and feeding.

My best time on pitch was when I played a match against Amazing Grace FC in the Lagos F.A.

He wants to be in Europe in fives’ year time and also with Super Eagles for national assignment.

His mentor is Zlatan Ibrahimovich.


Christain Chimezie plays left-fullback;he started his football career in Feeders team in Enyemba of Aba in Abia state.

His challenges include funding, transportation, kits and proper diet.

His best time on pitch was when he played against Warri Wolves feeders against Enyemba feeder in Abia state.

I want to be in Europe in five years’ time and my role model is Christiano Ronaldo.
Mufutau plays outside-right. He started his career at Gbagada Grassroots in Lagos.

His challenges include funding,and kits.

His best time on pitch is during training and match with other teams.

He wants to be in Europe in five years’time while his mentor is Angel Di Maria.


Ogbormeh Uche plays left- fullback.He started his career as a kid. His challenges include funding, transportation,kits and proper diet.

My best time on pitch was when I travelled outside the country to play. I play to promote myself and dream to be in Europe in five years’ time.My role model is Sergio Ramos.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment