Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 25, 2013

· Presenting is the best thing that has happened to me‏ ------N6 0F COOLFM


·         Presenting is the best thing that has happened to me‏
BY PUSHE
How did your Passion for broadcasting start? And how has working with your partners been so far?
 Started more out of curiosity, I am a Big Radio goof I listen to lots
of radio stations, both in Nigeria and Abroad but NEVER NEVER saw myself on air, but with no plans to enter radio officially ever! I have
to thank people like Daddy Freeze and Matse of former WazobiaFM who saw my
talent and pushed for Cool fm to hire me, the Rest is History!
2. How long have you guys been on air together? Any challenges?
 I have been on Air with Joyce for about a Year plus now, no challenges
whatsoever. She is a like my sister right now! It’s ironic because I tell
Joyce almost everything. The only challenge is the show is now so BIG that
we have lots more listeners and Callers, so we can’t get to Pick and listen
to every body’s calls and messages every single evening!                                                    3. How did you guys come up with the morning show or Programme and the name N6 how did you come up with the name or is it like a tradition on Cool FM? My name is N6 and it’s gotten from my real name NNAMDI that starts with the letter N and has 6 letters in all. I just kind of made it up when I was
young and the nickname stuck to the Point that even my mother calls me N6 up till now!
4. What has been the response from Listeners and an entertainer?
 The response has been overwhelming! The love is unbelievable I didn't
expect success and positive feedback to happen so fast!
 5. How do you cope with too many jobs? Modelling, Singer, broadcaster? And is there any other outside this?
 I am a natural workaholic, I hardly sleep! Over the years it has come to
be second nature for me! My brain hardly shuts off so I am either working on
concepts for my Radio shows, I am either on set or at a shoot or attending or
Anchoring an Event, this is my youthful years so am  working hard so I can.
Retire early and play Later! You might not know this but I also play
basketball albeit semi professionally!

 6. How do you guys chill out after each programme?
That runs from Monday to Friday?  I like to play basketball, Read, work on concepts for my Radio Shows,
either in a Studio Recording for my forthcoming Debut album, Business before pleasure.                                               

  7.What is the best thing about being a Radio Presenter?
 The Perks that come with it, Free Tickets, Attending Glamorous events
both home and Abroad, The love and attention from both male and Female fans,
the Monetary gains, the societal Respect and Recognition etc.
8.Tell us about your intimate relationship ?who is the lucky lady in your life?
 I'm very single! Not married at all, I have no intimate relationship my dear! I have been single for the last 2years plus!Looking forward to finding an understanding woman soon! Who will be compatible for me.                                                      9. What are your likes and dislikes?
I dislike dishonesty, cheats, liars, opportunists, people who pass unnecessary negative criticism whether online, on social media comment blogs or even in real life. Understanding, mature minded, domesticated (I can't cook at all, so if she can't, either Hunger go nearly Kill us or na eatery and restaurant get the relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment